xda-developers managed to bring us a new one click root exploit that’s now compatible with almost any LG branded smartphone or tablet. The new root solution has been optimized and customized for the Lollipop and KitKat platforms and it has been tested for devices like LG G3 (all variants), LG G2, LG F60 or LG Tribute. Bottom line, it is a one-click-root exploit compatible with both high end and low end LG devices, thus you have all the reasons to try this software by yourself.
Using and applying this root exploit is easy, safe and almost intuitive. this root process can be applied even by newbies who are on their first unlock experience.
- LG G3 (all variants)
- LG G3 Beat
- LG G2 ( all variants)
- LG G2 Mini
- LG G Pro 2
- LG G Pad
- LG F60
- LG L90
- LG Tribute
- LG Spirit
- LG Volt
- LG G Vista
LG One Click Root 1.3 (Graphic UI)
LG One Click Root 1.2 (The old script method – try this if the Graphic UI vaersion didn’t work)
LG Verizon drivers
- Download and install LG One-click Root from above link.
- Install LG drivers if they are not installed yet
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging).
- Connect your phone to computer.
- Run the LG One Click Root and click the Start button.
- Just Relax your phone will be rooted in minutes.